Foot Fetish Forum | Fetishbase.com | Fetish Community
  • Announcements

• darkman

Welcome to FetishBase Foot Fetish Community   01/29/2017

Welcome to FetishBase Foot Fetish Community You can register our community for free, share your ideas, chat with people or promote your website. You can find all kind of fetishes; foot worship, trampling, amateur bare feet,lesbian humiliation, footjob, sexy soles, food crush, sexy high arches and more. You need to validate your email address in order to be an active member. Please note that we do not tolerate spam. 
Sign in to follow this  
oscar

Advertise on FetishBase Fetish Forums

Fetish Advertisements

Our fetish community & forum is getting bigger day by day. So we decided to create this topic. We accept all kind of adult and fetish advertisements, as long as they are appropriate. If you're a producer or a model, you can advertise on our website monthly or yearly.

If you want to advertise on our website, you can contact us at the following link at:
http://www.fetishbase.com/contact/

Available Advertisements Sized and Places.
250x250 Sidebar
300x250 Sidebar
728x90 header section
728x90 footer section
728x90 after the first topic in each forum

We accept only gif, jpg or png images. Advertisements images should be less than 50 KB. For pricing information, please contact us.

Thank you.

Hi Oscar,

I'm interested in the advertisement offer. I'm a foot model and producer, but don't know how to create banner, can you help me about that?  I want to book the 300x250 sidebar area for 3 months. Is that possible?

Thanks,

Ashley.

19 hours ago, worshipashley said:

Hi Oscar,

I'm interested in the advertisement offer. I'm a foot model and producer, but don't know how to create banner, can you help me about that?  I want to book the 300x250 sidebar area for 3 months. Is that possible?

Thanks,

Ashley.

Hi Ashley,

300x250 spot is available, please send me a private message or use the contact form.