Foot Fetish Forum | Fetishbase.com | Fetish Community
  • Announcements

• darkman

Welcome to FetishBase Foot Fetish Community   01/29/2017

Welcome to FetishBase Foot Fetish Community You can register our community for free, share your ideas, chat with people or promote your website. You can find all kind of fetishes; foot worship, trampling, amateur bare feet,lesbian humiliation, footjob, sexy soles, food crush, sexy high arches and more. You need to validate your email address in order to be an active member. Please note that we do not tolerate spam. 
Sign in to follow this  
crushparadise

What kind of Crush Clips Would You Like to See?

What kind of Crush Clips Would You Like to See?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of Crush Clips Would You Like to See?

• Barefoot Food Crush Clips
    • High Heels Food Crush Clips
    • Giantess Crush Clips
    • Barefoot Object Crush Clips (Toy cars etc)
    • High Heels Object Crush Clips (Toy cars etc)

Question

5 answers to this question

I would love to see them crush toy cars barefoot. Plastic Model cars or toy cars that are about the same length as their feet or bigger, seem to be the most crunchy and crush better than smaller cars. I would really like to see Tiffany making these videos.

4 hours ago, apersona123 said:

I would love to see them crush toy cars barefoot. Plastic Model cars or toy cars that are about the same length as their feet or bigger, seem to be the most crunchy and crush better than smaller cars. I would really like to see Tiffany making these videos.

Thank you for sharing your idea. I'll consider taking barefoot toy cars crush clips. They are kind of dangerous for models though. 

I prefer barefoot but if the models would feel more comfortable wearing shoes that would be fine as well. Preferably sandals, flip flops, high heels, high heeled boots or ballet flats.